Monday 2 June 2014

Happy Father's Day Quotes, Sayings, Messages, Wishes

Happy Father's Day 2014: Quotes and Sayings

On this Father's Day you can wish your father with some special feelings. You can wish your fathers by put your feeling in the form of Quotes, Sayings, Messages, SMS or some special Words 





if you want to get some Special words or Quotes, wishes then Stay and visit our Father's Day collection. 
Send Father's Day Wishes Quotes in Cards, photos or SMS. you can share Father's Day Wishes Quotes, SMS and Saying on your Facebook profile.

Happy Fathers Day Quotes And Sayings

My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. 
Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass.” 
“We’re not raising grass,” Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys.”

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant 
I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when 
I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.

It’s only when you grow up and step back from him–or 
leave him for your own home–it’s only then that 
you can measure his greatness and fully appreciate it.

There will always be a few people who have the courage
 to love what is untamed inside us. One of those men is my father.

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, 
he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong. ”

"Father I will always be
that same boy who stood by the sea
and watched you tower over me
now I'm older I wanna be the same as you"

've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the
 hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.

The worst misfortune that can happen to an ordinary
 man is to have an extraordinary father.

Fathers, like mothers, are not born. 
Men grow into fathers and fathering is a 
very important stage in their development.

I watched a small man with thick calluses on both hands work fifteen and sixteen hours a day. I saw him once literally bleed from the bottoms of his feet, a man who came here uneducated, alone, unable to speak the language, who taught me all I needed to know about faith and hard work by the simple eloquence of his example.

When a father gives to his son, both laugh; 
when a son gives to his father, both cry.

I decided in my life that I would do nothing 
hat did not reflect positively on my father's life.

who is the one person who can always make me smile?
Even when I'm mad at him?
Even when he makes me cry?
Even when he makes fun of me or laughs at me.
He is one of the people who has always been there for me, one who has always loved, cared, and provided for me.
He is one of the two most important people in the world to me. Someone I LOVE with all my heart.
He is my friend,my hero, but most importantly he is my...
Daddy!!!!  I Love you dad!

a father is someone that
holds your hand at the fair
makes sure you do what your mother says
holds back your hair when your are sick
brushes that hair when it is tangled because mother is too busy
lets you eat ice cream for breakfast
but only when mother is away
he walks you down the aisle
and tells you everything gonna be ok

What Is A Dad?


A dad is someone who
wants to catch you before you fall
but instead picks you up,
brushes you off,
and lets you try again.

A dad is someone who
wants to keep you from making mistakes
but instead lets you find your own way,
even though his heart breaks in silence
when you get hurt.

A dad is someone who
holds you when you cry,
scolds you when you break the rules,
shines with pride when you succeed,
and has faith in you even when you fail...

Happy Father's Day 2014:


Wish you Very Very Happy Father's Day. I Love you Dad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment